Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows ensures reliable protection from viruses, rootkits, spyware, adware, hacking tools, programs, dialers and joke programs.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows filters email traffic, detects and removes malicious code that monitors the file system. Dr.Web for Windows regularly updates the list of viruses.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows provides:
- Detection and neutralization of malware on hard drives, removable media and computer memory;
- Filtering incoming and outgoing mail protocols POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, NNTP in real time, to check all components of the letter;
- Monitor file operations, followed by blocking malware actions;
- Protection against viruses, rootkits, spyware, adware, hacking tools, dialers, and joke programs.
- The most compact virus database. Just one entry in the Dr.Web virus database allows detection of hundreds or even thousands of similar viruses;
- Protects your system resources. Dr.Web Scanner is the smallest of the world’s leading antivirus – about 14 MB, and the 12-15Mb of free disk space is required after installation!;
- The best protection for your mail. On your computer never gets infected message as Antivirus Dr.Web mail monitor checks for viruses before entering the message in the mailbox;
- Treats computer. During the installation of a scan memory and startup files. Before such a scan provides the ability to update the virus database, which takes seconds;
- Camye frequent updates. Virus database updates are released as new entries are added – up to several times per hour. “Hot” update released once and analyze new viruses;
- Can be installed on an already infected PC. Dr.Web for Windows can be installed on an already infected machine and can cure it without the help of additional utilities
New in version:
- The new guarantee high speed scanner scans autorun objects, removable devices, network and logical drives, email formats, files and directories, including compressed and archived, in combination with a high efficiency detection of viral threats;
- Significantly increased the speed of the scanner in a multiprocessor system;
- Tool SpIDer Guard will provide continuous monitoring of file operations in real-time with minimal impact on the system;
- Anti-spyware module protects against malicious software, promotional items, spyware, etc;
- Special module detects viruses hidden in the system using rootkit technology;
- Mail Monitor SpIDer Mail scans mail traffic protocols SMTP/POP3/NNTP/IMAP4 in online mode;
- Check the SSL-encrypted connections (SMTPS/POP3S/IMAP4S);
- Plug-in for Microsoft Office Outlook detects viruses in email attachments, checks the mail coming via an encrypted connection SSL, filter out spam, detects and neutralizes malware;
- Module ‘spam’ with high probability recognizes spam messages in any language;
- Web-antivirus SpIDer Gate allow for validation of web-pages in real time, blocking phishing and other dangerous Internet resources;
- Enhanced Parental Control blocks sites for keywords in the URL, and protects children from inappropriate web-resources. Feature to restrict access to files, folders and removable media to make it impossible to unauthorized use, delete or steal data;
- Anti-virus network will manage antivirus Dr.Web, installed on computers within a local network remotely;
System requirements Dr.Web anti-virus for Windows:
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP2 (32&64 bit systems);
– Minimum RAM: 512MB;
– Free disk space: ~ 330 MB. Temporary Files created during installation will require additional disk space;
– Additional 7 MB are required to install the firewall.
Website of product: http://www.drweb.com