Dr.Web Security Space provides comprehensive protection for your PC from Internet threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, hacking utilities, computer scams, spam, phishing messages, infected web pages, etc. The product Dr.Web Security Space provides comprehensive protection workstations running Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/8/7/Vista (2000/XP/ only for 32-bit systems and 8/7/Vista 64-bit).
Intelligent spam filtering technology to Dr.Web Security Space, based on several thousands of rules, does not depend on the language in the written message. Dr.Web anti-spam technology can reduce the risk of getting the right messages in ‘Spam’ to a minimum.
Key features include:
- Check the incoming and outgoing mail is in real time;
- Work-spam does not depend on any mail program and does not increase while receiving mail;
- Anti-spam does not require configuration and automatically begins to act with the first message;
- Different filtering technologies provide a high probability of detecting spam, phishing, pharming, scamming and bounce-messages;
- Protection from falling into the bot a planet – the provider does not disable access to the Internet for sending spam;
- The filtered messages are not deleted, but are moved to a special folder in your email program, where they can be checked at any convenient time for any false positives;
- Anti-spam analyzer module is self-contained, for it does not require connection to an external server or access to a database that lets you save bandwidth.
New in version:
- The new guarantee high speed scanner scans autorun objects, removable devices, network and logical drives, email formats, files and directories, including compressed and archived, in combination with a high efficiency detection of viral threats;
- Web-antivirus SpIDer Gate allow for validation of web-pages in real time, blocking phishing and other dangerous Internet resources;
- Mail Monitor SpIDer Mail scans mail traffic protocols SMTP/POP3/NNTP/IMAP4 in online mode;
- A function to restrict access to files, folders and removable media will prevent unauthorized use, delete or steal data;
- Anti-virus network will manage antivirus Dr.Web, installed on computers within a local network from a remote location;
- Check the SSL-encrypted connections (SMTPS/POP3S/IMAP4S);
- Plug-in for Microsoft Office Outlook detects viruses in email attachments, checks the mail coming via an encrypted connection SSL, filter out spam, detects and neutralizes malware;
- Significantly increased the speed of the scanner in a multiprocessor system;
- Tool SpIDer Guard will provide continuous monitoring of file operations in real-time with minimal load on the system;
- Anti-spyware module protects against malicious software, promotional items, spyware, etc.;
- Special module detects viruses hidden in the system using rootkit technologies;
- Module “spam” with high probability recognizes spam messages in any language;
- Enhanced Parental Control blocks sites for keywords in the URL, and protects children from inappropriate web-resources.
System requirements For Dr.Web Security Space:
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP2 (32&64 bit systems);
– Minimum RAM: 512MB;
– Free disk space: ~ 375 MB. Temporary Files created during installation will require additional disk space;
– Additional 7MB are required to install the firewall.
Website of product: http://www.drweb.com