The company GFI Software Ltd – a leading software developer that provides a complete solution for network security, content security and communications.
Using leading technology, an aggressive strategy to evaluate and focusing on small and medium businesses, the company is able to ensure the smooth operation and high performance companies in the world.
GFI Software is a developer of Web & Mail security, Networking & Security and Archiving & Fax computer software founded in 1992. The company GFI today has offices in Malta, London, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Adelaide, Hamburg and Cyprus which support more than 200 thousand installations around the world. GFI company focused on the channels and has more than 10,000 partners worldwide. The company also has the status of GFI Partner Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Its products include software for filtering spam and viruses from e-mail as well as for monitoring and scanning networks for security purposes.
- Secure Web and protect your company from spam, viruses, and phishing;
– Solutions for faxing, archiving, and data on the disks;
– Protect your company’s network from intrusion and theft of confidential data.
Products – Business Solutions:
- GFI LanGuard. Network security scanner and patch management;
- GFI FaxMaker. Fax server software for Exchange/SMTP/Lotus;
- GFI MailEssentials Online. Hosted email security and spam filtering service;
- Monitis. Cloud-based all-in-one network monitoring;
- GFI WebMonitor. Web security and Internet monitoring software.
Products – Home Solutions:
- VIPRE Antivirus. Keep you safe from cybercrime, spam emails and identity theft without slowing down your PC (even during scans!).
- VIPRE Internet Security. The award-winning antivirus software that includes a firewall, a spam filter and bad website blocking into one powerful solution for complete protection against malware.
- VIPRE Mobile Security. Protects your smartphone or tablet from more then 10,000 known Android viruses, hackers, malicious apps and data loss.
The company’s customers are GFI Microsoft, NASA, Telstra, Volkswagen, Coca-Cola Beverages AG, European Central Bank, BMW, Siemens, Fujitsu, Avis, US Navy, Tiscali AG, The Body Shop, Triumph Adler, Beiersdorf AG, British Midlands, Peugeot , Toyota, Caterpillar, PerotSystems, Compaq, Time Warner Cable, Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Ericsson, the US IRS, Prudential Real Estate, American Hakko Products, Inc., BT Belgium, USAF, Giorgio Armani, Benetton, and many others.