Symantec has announced the release of the updated version of Norton Studio tools for workstations running Windows 8.
This utility works as an integrated control panel for rapid access to all products Norton, installed on your computer.
The program Norton Studio designed and optimized specifically for Windows 8 interface. It allows users to centrally manage antivirus Norton, installed on different computers and devices, and view the necessary information. The new release, as reported by the official services, not included global improvement, but it will be more stable and fast.
Main features of Norton Studio:
- Dynamic tiles to quickly display the status of all the systems on which products are installed Norton;
- View pictures containing information on the latest events taking place on the systems Norton;
- Correction of problems marked on local and remote systems;
- Re-subscribe systems with expired subscriptions;
- Ability to regularly update the application Studio;
- View information about other products Norton;
- To find out more details about the utility Norton Studio, as well as download the new version of the product can be in the official app store Windows Store.
The product absolutely free of charge extends.