Began public beta testing antivirus Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0. Consider the major improvements and changes in the new version of antivirus software, including a new anti-virus engine Bitdefender, enhanced web protection and performance.
The constant changes in the field of malware and online threats require adaptability and ability to provide rapid and flexible response to new threats. Emsisoft team are doing everything they can to constantly protect your computer by using the best technology.
Emsisoft believes that fundamental changes are necessary for the continued implementation of best protection. Therefore, Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 is a completely new antivirus engine second Bitdefender, which in addition to greater speed of detection and fewer false positives, also boasts improved performance of real-time protection.
Major improvements in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0
• The all-new second anti-virus engine (Bitdefender) with more efficient scanning and better detection rates.
• Significantly fewer false positives, as they usually were caused by former second anti-virus engine.
• Improve first scan engine (Emsisoft) – now faster than ever.
• Significantly improved performance real-time protection. Active protection does not slow down your computer.
• Optimized removal of malware that has the opportunity to restore the registry entries that are affected by the infection.
• Enhanced Web protection with a completely new and more frequently updated database.
• Online updates are faster with smaller differential downloads. This means that hourly updates are ready for use without delay.
For advanced users, Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 available for testing. The development team has just given the green light for the public beta version of the antivirus Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0. Emsisoft if already installed on your computer, activate the beta updates can be in Settings -> Update Tab -> Install beta updates.
You can also download Emsisoft Anti-Malware and install, specifying the installation of beta updates.
The final version of antivirus Emsisoft Anti-Malware 7.0 will be released as soon as the developers are confident in its stability. Therefore, does not reveal the release date.
All customers with a valid license, the new public beta version is free, as usual, with regular online updates. When the final version is released, you will not need to take any additional steps to upgrade.