Vulnerability: Denial of service in Opera
Quantity of vulnerabilities: 5
– Cross-site scripting;
– Security Bypass;
– System compromise.
Be exploited: No Information
Affected products: Opera 12.x
Affected versions: Opera versions until 12.10
Which can be exploited by malicious people to execute arbitrary code on the target system.
1. An unspecified error when processing CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) requests. A remote user can bypass the same-origin policy and reveal important information.
2. An error in the processing of Data URI. This can be exploited to carry out cross-site scripting attack.
3. An unspecified error. Details were not disclosed.
4. An error in the processing of SVG images. A remote user can execute arbitrary code on the target system.
5. The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error. Details were not disclosed.
Solution: To install the product vulnerabilities 12.10 version from the manufacturer.