Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 from Kaspersky Lab – the new version of Kaspersky Anti-virus with hybrid technology of the protection, optimized performance and enhanced security feature for online payment and online banking.
The program description
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 – Anti-Virus with integrated hybrid security technologies and optimized performance for the effective protection with high speed .
Proactive technologies, signature-based detection and cloud protection with the help of the Kaspersky Security Network provides reliable protection for your computer and important information.
The main components of Kaspersky Internet Security 2014
• File Anti-Virus
• Mail Anti-Virus
• Application Control
• Protection against network attacks
• Safe Search
• Anti -Spam
• Web-based antivirus
• Activity Monitoring
|• Parental Control
• Kaspersky Rescue Disk
• Kaspersky Security Network
• Secure Payment
• Vulnerability Search
• Virtual Keyboard
• Secure data entry
• System Restore
Patch ‘A’ is installed through the update.
Safe mode programs – activated.
• To improve the safety of the program mode added security of a program: when Safe Mode programs is enabled, Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 automatically determines which programs are safe and secure and allows run only safe programs.
• Improved functionality Secure Payments: now you can choose a web browser, which will open the sites of banks and payment systems. Also added to the list of popular websites for financial transactions, which include Secure payments automatically.
• Improved functionality of Parental Control: added flexibility in configuring permissions to run games and programs. Added predefined templates Parental Control settings , the relevant age monitored users .
• Simplified setup Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 : now for the settings are only commonly used parameters of the program.
Added support for the latest versions of popular web browsers: now the security components (such as module testing options, Secure Payment ) support Web browsers Mozilla FireFox (version 16.x and above), Internet Explorer ( versions 8, 9 , 10 ), Google Chrome (versions 22.x and above).
• Added protection against malicious software lock screen: You can unlock the screen by a certain combination of keys. The protective function of the software screen lock detect and remove the threat.
• Increased efficiency of protection against phishing: the functionality of the Anti – Phishing improved and updated.
• Improved performance of the program and optimized consumption of computer resources .
• The mode of restricted activity when idle computer: now when idle computer Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 uses less resources, which saves power when running on battery.
• Significantly reduced the start of the program .
• Increased speed of graphical user interface and reduced response time to user actions.
• Improved reporting of performance and quality reports become more simple and intuitive .
• The ability to participate in the “Defend friend” : now you can split a link to Kaspersky Internet Security with your friends and get bonus codes activation.
• Other improvements and changes in Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 :
– Support for Touch Screen;
– Support for the Connected Standby ( low-power mode, available in Windows 8 ).
– 480 MB free hard disk space;
– Internet connection (to activate the program, as well as updating databases and program modules);
– Microsoft. NET Framework 4.
Windows XP Home / Pro ( 32 -bit / 64 -bit ) ( Service Pack 2 or higher )
– 800 MHz processor or higher;
– 512 MB of available RAM.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista ( 32 bit and 64 bit)
– 1 GHz processor or higher;
– 1 GB of RAM (32 -bit) or 2 GB RAM (64 -bit).
Video: Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Final Test and Review